TimW

"The Kick Off" - Australia's first Guild Ball Tournament

UPDATE 22/7/15: Thanks to the really generous folks at Steamforged, there will be a huge bunch of additional prize support for this tourney, including alternate art Boiler, alternate art Kraken, Rulebooks and templates! When added to the existing prize pool provided by myself, Nerdvana Games SA & Jackal Designs everyone will be guaranteed to score something nice!

Please see below for details of the upcoming, and as far as I know first Guild Ball Tournament to be held in Australia!

Link to the tournament info pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecmbi4y1s1ni70o/The%20Kick%20Off%21%20GB%20tournament%20info%20pack.docx?dl=0

The Kick Off!

Australia’s first Guild Ball Tournament

Saturday August 8, 2015, 9.30am - 6.00pm

Group North Historical Wargames Society
A.E. Martin Building
Woomera Road
Edinburgh, South Australia 5111

Please reply to this thread if you are attending, and I will update the attendee list accordingly!

Registered attendees:

1) Shaun Kearns (paid)
2) Marcus Anderson (paid)
3) Myron Shipp (paid)
4) Michael Buckley (paid)
5) Scott Quinnell (paid)
6) Daniel 'Bear' Mackay (paid)
7) Michael Knight (paid)
8) Royce Philips (paid)

Edited by TimW

Yep , I'm in. Will be running Masons that I picked up at Little Wars Adelaide. They will be painted by then ....but how far along that depends on other commitments. Never know ? Might even get the chance to play a game before the tournament....lol.

Scott Quinnell.

Welcome Scott :)

Have added you to the list.  Happy to try and arrange a game or two with you before the event just PM me on here.

Just a reminder that registrations are still open for the Kick Off! Tournament, but will need to be finalised by July 31st, to ensure adequate time to arrange catering etc.

Come and be a part of the exploding Australian Guild Ball scene!!

PM me, Darryl @ Nerdvana or just reply to this thread and we'll make sure you're added to the list!

Cheers

Tim

Updated first post to mention some exciting news about official prize support from Steamforged!   Huge thanks to them for helping out the inaugural Aussie tournament!

Sure is! There will be two Pundits there. Myself and TimW who has organised it. Always happy to show you the ropes. If you can make to Group North next Wednesday or Friday, I would also be happy to run you through a game or two before hand.

Yeah it's going to be a great day!    And don't forget the catered lunch with coffee and donuts haha :-)    We got all the mod-cons

Maybe a bit late...

But thanks to the Gents that ran this event. Had a blast, every one was having fun as much as i could tell and started my Guild Ball addiction.....i was only going to collect Butchers but now have another 2 teams lol.

Thanks again Tim, Darrly :)