Sign in to follow this  
ScorpioSeb

Valet de Coeur

Hi there,

here in Québec I think your game would be an eye opener. There was a huge Bloodbowl community here a few years back, and your game, although very different, would get a good response imho. A shop that you should get in touch with is this one:

http://www.levalet.com/

Based in Montréal. Big Magic and Warhammer sellers with leagues and demos, and they are always open to try new stuff.

Just my 2 cents to help you gents earn your 6 figure salary from Guildball B) ,

Séb

Good to hear there's big potential out there!

Next time you're in the store, maybe suggest to them they get in touch with distribution@steamforged.com - that's the easiest way to get them in touch with the GB guys I think.

I hope that people will not be reluctant to the english version. In an other hand I've been in Montréal once and it isn't "deep" Québec, there are lots of english speaking people. Here in France as a Malifaux player I can see that, unfortunately, the fact of having a game 100% in english can be a problem to convince other players to join our little community.

Salut, je vais les joindre demain. Pour les versions, c'est à eux de voir si ils génèrent assez d'intérêt au départ, pour voir ailleurs ensuite. Mais je ne crois pas que ce soit un problème majeur :).