Festivo

March errata

2 hours ago, Starlight said:

Grange seems to need some love.

What changes are you hoping he gets? 

I never played him in season 3 so I don't know how Grange should feel 

I like Grange and have used him successfully, but I recognize why a large part of the community prefers Thresher. Longshanks has his win percentage at 41.3% vs Threshers at 55%

If the aim of the devs is to make both captains equally attractive to players, then I think they'll have to give Grange just a little something more.

18 hours ago, Festivo said:

What changes are you hoping he gets? 

I never played him in season 3 so I don't know how Grange should feel 

Close Ranks should be a trait, and his Mom 3 could go down 1 column on his playbook.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:08 PM, Starlight said:

Close Ranks should be a trait, and his Mom 3 could go down 1 column on his playbook.

Mom 3 on column 1 might be a tad overkill, but it definitely feels like it should be lower on his playbook. The Mom GB is rather annoying with generally how little it gets used - like you say it should be a trait (again).

Giving him something like On My Mark would be quite cool and showcase his football teamwork stuff a bit better as well differentiating him from Thresher (and Tapper...)

2 hours ago, Calum Todd said:

Mom 3 on column 1 might be a tad overkill, but it definitely feels like it should be lower on his playbook. The Mom GB is rather annoying with generally how little it gets used - like you say it should be a trait (again).

Giving him something like On My Mark would be quite cool and showcase his football teamwork stuff a bit better as well differentiating him from Thresher (and Tapper...)

I think he meant moving mom 3 down to where the GB result (Help 'em Out) is now, not all the way to the first result.  On My Mark isn't an awful idea.