Sign in to follow this  
szendroib

Theron team in season 4

Hello!

In season 3 I was playing mostly Theron, but in season 4, I still struggle to find the perfect Theron team, like I had in s3. So what team setups did you guys tried that worked well with Theron? :)

Also, Speedfreak’s suggestion of Chaska, Seenah, and vMinx as a starting point is accurate as well though. Snow as a mascot has some potential in certain match ups, but I’m usually never disappointed when I bring Fahad. Being able to use his influence to fuel another player while also threatening 5-8damage pretty reliably is always useful. 

I ran with Theron, Fahad, Zarola, Vminx, Chaska and Seenah.  My only concern is lack of goal scoring, but I used Zarola to largely kill the ball after using Midnight offering turn 1. 

I think Minerva brings a lot of great buffs to the team 3 inf on her is usually 3 inf well spend. I've been running a Theron, vMynx, oHearne (or Zarola, depends a bit on match-up), Seenah, Minerva and Fahad team, quite consistently the last few games. vMynx and oHearne have been scoring, the rest is mainly damage and buffing. Works for me. And you have a lot of options.