Sign in to follow this  
malladin.ben

An admission: My Love of a Fat Man with a Pair of Herb Choppers

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Roast ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh how I love him.

Momentous damage and pushes!

Churns out a ton of damage!

Makes teammates vindictive!

Resilient to counter attacks, especially when you activate him top of the round (which is nearly always when you should)!

Hillarious big fat bouncing belly that works even when he's knocked down!

And I don't care what anyone else says, a BEAUTIFUL model!

I am not sure I can play a team that doesn't include him. (Now, which nation does he play for...)

Thank you all at SFG!

That is all.

@malladin.ben ...talk to me... how do I use the big fella most effectively? I am going to a tourney on the 30th... and would like some suggestions on who I drop to fit him in... and what teams to make that switch into. I am pretty new to Butchers in S4.

On 12/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, Malritch said:

@malladin.ben ...talk to me... how do I use the big fella most effectively? I am going to a tourney on the 30th... and would like some suggestions on who I drop to fit him in... and what teams to make that switch into. I am pretty new to Butchers in S4.

After the first turn you give him 4 Inf and go first pretty much whatever.

Drop his charge play om someone else within 2" and charge in if needed, or just walk up to someone and hit them 4 times. KD and put down 3 momentous damage push results and position someone where you need them for the rest of the team.

Options for going second with him: if you have an easy vox activation to trigger the owner, or if fillet is likely to die if you don't go with her straight away and has a big potential activation if she does.

Be careful about players who can take him out, but 1" melee models without a combined damage/push or dodge result will struggle. Also beware models with big top-end playbook damage or easy wraps who might be able to take him out in 2 attacks.

Pretty much always counter attack, even if he's lost his resilience as he can easily bounce out most opponents and forcing them to KD isn't bad as he's cutting an attack off of whoever was trying to kill him anyway.