Sign in to follow this  
Jathom

Glad to be here!

So after some trials I finally got to make an account! 

I'm looking to get more involved in Guild Ball. I bought a bunch of stuff at LVO 2017 and then my preferred haunt closed down and all my fellows scattered to the winds. Then I moved states. 

I haven't played a game since that intro game LVO. So I'm getting my Union painted up, ordered all the Order stuff on Black Friday and am now just waiting for my package to ship. Was hoping to have them for next week, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Oh well, I still have Snakeskin, Coin, and a ball to paint up! 

Anyway, looking forward to lurking the forums! 

4 hours ago, Jathom said:

So after some trials I finally got to make an account! 

I'm looking to get more involved in Guild Ball. I bought a bunch of stuff at LVO 2017 and then my preferred haunt closed down and all my fellows scattered to the winds. Then I moved states. 

I haven't played a game since that intro game LVO. So I'm getting my Union painted up, ordered all the Order stuff on Black Friday and am now just waiting for my package to ship. Was hoping to have them for next week, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Oh well, I still have Snakeskin, Coin, and a ball to paint up! 

Anyway, looking forward to lurking the forums! 

Welcome back :) Happy Guild Balling!

I'm in Orem, UT. There's a small group that plays at one of the shops here, but I can't stand to play anything with unpainted figs if I can avoid it. So I haven't played with them yet.