Ravenphoenixxx

How do I find Vassal games?

Hello. I am *very* new to the GB community (never played a game yet found my wallet suspiciously empty during the Black Friday sale). Trying to drum up interest in my area (with some success) but I've heard excellent things about the GB Vassal module. I've played X-Wing and Malifaux on Vassal, so I'm familiar with the basics. What I can't figure out is how everyone coordinates games. How do I get in on the fun?

Thanks!

Hello,

Though I haven't played on Vassal yet, I seem to be in the same position as you and would be interested in playing a bit online. You may just need to be patient with me as I learn how to use it a bit!

Same time zone actually! I am US Central Timezone as well. That makes things a lot easier! I'll download Vassal tonight and try to get it all set up.

I didn't get a chance to look at Vassal last night but it is on the agenda for this evening. Do you want to try for some time this week? PM if you want and we won't fill up this thread with our planning. Anyone one else wanting to get in on this, drop a line. The more the merrier ;-). 

Man, Discord is one heck of a program. Okay. I'll fire her up later and look around for some games. That will give Rammer and me a great pool of people to hang out with. Thanks for the tip!