SFG Forums Closing On March 11th 2019 Read more... ×
HenrytheSecond

Hello & S4 Reference Sheets

HenrytheSecond - Guild Ball - Season 4 - Reference Sheet

Hi,

First time poster, long time lurker. Hello to everyone.

I cast around the 'tinterpipe looking for a Season 4 version of the Reference Sheets I'd been using for Season 3, but to no avail.

So I thought I'd take the basic premise of the ones I'd been using and make my own. They're not as pretty, but printed back-to-back and matt-laminated, they do the job well enough that I thought I'd take the plunge and share with the forums.

I wish I could attribute some credit, but I'm afraid I couldn't identify the original author.

If anyone spots any rules errors or has any critique to offer, please feel free to beat me down with a grammatical club.

Cheers.

Looks pretty good to me, lots of great stuff there.

There is, however, 1 obvious  thing that stands out: Disease is missing from the conditions section.

11 minutes ago, ningu said:

Looks pretty good to me, lots of great stuff there.

There is, however, 1 obvious  thing that stands out: Disease is missing from the conditions section.

Hi. Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware there even was a condition called Disease!

I'm assuming it's a Guild-specific condition? Rat Catchers, perchance? What are the relevant attributes of being 'Diseased'?

Disease is Ratcatcher's only, but it's still a condition (so I would put it on the card).

The condition can be found on the Ratcatcher's reference card:

Disease [1]

When a model suffering the disease condition ends an activation, models within 2” suffer the disease condition. An additional +1 MP must be spent when a model suffering the disease condition uses Rest or is targeted by Encourage.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56728f72a128e6b1e548ec55/t/5be1b95f21c67c4dcdeaa398/1541519727008/GB-S4-Ratcatchers-18-11.pdf

2 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

Thanks. It printed out well.

Minor guilds get and extra guild plot and +1 to the dice roll for initiative.

Oooooh, I did NOT know that! Back to the PDF...

2 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

Thanks. It printed out well.

Minor guilds get and extra guild plot and +1 to the dice roll for initiative.

Hmmmm, by 'extra guild plot', do you mean an additional GAME PLAN card?

29 minutes ago, HenrytheSecond said:

Oooooh, I did NOT know that! Back to the PDF...

Hmmmm, by 'extra guild plot', do you mean an additional GAME PLAN card?

Yes, they draw and keep an extra gameplan card.

10 hours ago, Sir_Grumpy_Cat said:

Thanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for, because we have several new players.

Do you plan on adding terrain rules and the special captain rule for Blacksmiths?

Hi Sir Grumpy,

My original intent was to create a single sheet (back to back printed) rules reference, which is what it currently is.

However, I'm happy to create an expanded reference sheet to include other rules if there are folk that would make use of it.

I'd need a little steerage on what other information/rules to include, but I'm happy to do the work.

Cheers.