Sign in to follow this  
Rehabilitate

Season 4 Paper Dolls

Hello I am new to the game and currently have the starter Fisherman's guild box. I am looking to get a friend into the game also and try other guilds myself. I am looking for up to date paper dolls for all the guilds for season four. if you have a link to ones with character images that would be awesome thanks!

@orange did an unofficial set of S2 paper dolls with links in this thread. Covers pretty much all but one of the models from each of the 1st 7 majors when combined with the official dolls (no vOx, vChisel, or other S3 models). Hunters are in there, but just the S2 releases (no Winters Moon). Other than that, your best bet is to dig around in the file sections of the various Facebook groups.

11 hours ago, Toqtamish said:

It's great all players are available at Longshanks, but they are all different heights, which looks weird, and just not as engaging visually as the original/official dolls. I love the first concept artist, it's a major reason why I backed the game, so I much prefer the official style. The Longshanks proxies are practical and useful, but I feel like the others would be better to engage a new player (if you can't get miniatures).

On 11/26/2018 at 7:32 PM, S_A_T_S said:

It's great all players are available at Longshanks, but they are all different heights, which looks weird, and just not as engaging visually as the original/official dolls. I love the first concept artist, it's a major reason why I backed the game, so I much prefer the official style. The Longshanks proxies are practical and useful, but I feel like the others would be better to engage a new player (if you can't get miniatures).

Funny that you mention that - I originally had them all the same height, but it makes printing goofy. Since the bases are different, the 40mm and 50mm proxies take up more paper if their upright part is the same length. In many cases, that made a team take up an extra sheet of paper, so I decided to adjust them so that they're all the same length on a sheet.