SFG Forums Closing On March 11th 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Earthwormben

Did any LE Pride Actually get made for Black Friday?

I just spotted some messages on the facebook page about the loyalty points scheme having been closed down. I don't remember any message saying the scheme was closing ... but the points do seem to be gone now.

24 minutes ago, Earthwormben said:

was constantly refreshing.... got on the site pretty much straight away.... Pride sold out... 

didnt even have to rush for anything else.

He was already sold out at Steamcon UK and I doubt they made any new ones after that.

8 hours ago, ADG said:

I just spotted some messages on the facebook page about the loyalty points scheme having been closed down. I don't remember any message saying the scheme was closing ... but the points do seem to be gone now.

Yes, quite a few of us have noticed that, similarly had no warming, and have emailed in to Support.  No reply yet (has been 2 weeks for me).  I had £10 still to spend....

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, Earthwormben said:

was constantly refreshing.... got on the site pretty much straight away.... Pride sold out... 

didnt even have to rush for anything else.

I connected at 1:40 am (french hour, so 00:40 am british hour) and was able to get pride (but not mist who was already sold out as were The Exiles: New Alliances box )