Sign in to follow this  
TheKing

Alchemists underrepresented in merchandise?

Maybe it's just me, but I wanted to check if any of you have noticed this;

It seems that Alchemists' merchandise is rare in the Steamforged store; no mug, no pitch, no foldable dice tray, only the season 1 Midas/Flask Chibi pin... 

I've seen pictures of the new Smoke and Naja pins, so I expect that they'll soon turn up on the store, but still... The newer (minor) Guilds all have more shiney stuff 😀
Maybe we're a less popular Guild, so it's not that interesting to focus on the merchandise?

What are your thoughts?

There are definitely Alchemists mugs - I bought one at Steamcon and am drinking my tea out of it as we speak. 😁

Most of the merchandise is being released as the new Guilds are - when the Ratcatchers released, their dice trays etc were released with them. Likewise Falconers. Brewers and Masons have been done as they're the Kick Off teams. 

Having spoken with the All Rolled Up guys, who produce the dice trays, they're happy to produce the trays for the older Guilds based on which ones people want to see. Best way to get Alchemists up the list for dice trays is to drop them a line at contact@allrolledup.co.uk. I've just contacted them about a custom tray and put a vote in for Alchemists trays whilst I was at it...

That's good to hear! And that makes sense.

It also just occurred to me that the store might not list 'out of stock' items, which would actually mean the Alchemists' Guild is really popular, shown by the lack of merchandise in stock 🤭

As far as pitches go, they're slowly working through all the teams. I believe the ones still missing are Alchemists, Engineers, Order, Cooks, Masons, Brewers (although they have a combined one in the Kick Off pitch) and Blacksmiths.