Sign in to follow this  
Star_stryker

Order help

I'm playing my friend who usually plays farmers and he's just picked up the order team just wondering if anyone has any insights in to how best to face them, looking at them I'm guessing Shark and the 3-0 goal plan, though there is a lot of arm (Benediction and Fangtooth) and between them and Spigot I'm not sure if Corsair would work as well against them?

The Order are very ball dependent and so have to engage the model carrying it to get work done. With that in mind I would run Corsair, Kraken, Jac and Tentacles plus two speedy/control models of choice (vSiren and oSakana for example).

Get the ball onto Tentacles either by receiving or just letting Brisket score if you kick and then move it out onto the wings with Corsair and Kraken. When they start coming over to you start KDing and pushing them out of bounds.

We got the game done, but had to stop as the shop we were in was closing, ended 10-8 in favour of the order.

I took Corsair, Tentacles, vSiren, Kraken, Hag and vSakana.

Order team was Brisket, Pride, Harry the Hat, Fangtooth, Spigot and Mist

Scored twice late on with Siren, but conceded twice; once to Brisket, once to mist and lost Sakana in a midfield melee. Both myself and my opponent were in a strong position  (me with the ball and Corsair in 8" of goal, him with Kraken down to 6HP and Brisket yet to activate), MVP was definitely Corsair for KDing the entire opposing team across the bottom of turn 1 and top of 2, with Kraken an honourable mention for tanking the combined force of Harry, Spigot and Brisket for most of a turn, despite being knocked down.

Hag was incredibly useful in the match as she kept Siren and Corsair mobile and vSakana's raise the black flag made Kraken connecting with Mist fat easier, keeping her off her feet when her and Siren weren't scrapping for the ball.

Definetly an interesting match up, wouldn't mind facing them again, though with slightly different terrain set up as a forest in the dead centre of the table made things quite difficult.