Sign in to follow this  
Reece

Quaff?

I think it was hinted at in Free Cities Draft story when Amber came back to 'Drunken Seamstress' - guess who could've been inside when something happened there earlier... 

10 minutes ago, The_Question_NL said:

If those Butchers hurt our beloved Quaff there is hell to pay! Time to start a war Lads!

Doubt it's the Butchers behind the fire, Shank just happened to be shitfaced and in the wrong area (although it would be interesting if he saw the actual culprit)..

My list of suspects are :

a) The Ratcatchers although that's way too obvious.

b) Esters : in an attempt to remove Tappers seat of power.

c) Tapper : to cover up murdering Esters.

Either way I don't think our doggo will perish although it would be interesting to write in a section where Flea saves him from the burning pub as foreshadowing to being the Brewers draft..

Awww yeah, doggo alive!

I think it is likely Friday will die in the fire and then Spigot, with no further bonds and an unseated Tapper, will leave for the church.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:55 AM, mbdeyes said:

Ack... I'm hurt. I genuinely didn't see this coming!

Poor Friday....

Aside: So this is happening before Spigot leaves the Brewers?

Spigot leaves in season 4. We haven't reached that story yet. 

2 hours ago, Toqtamish said:

Spigot leaves in season 4. We haven't reached that story yet. 

I see... so this essentially happens at the beginning of season 4 and Spigot leaves sometime later in the season?

On 11/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, mbdeyes said:

I see... so this essentially happens at the beginning of season 4 and Spigot leaves sometime later in the season?

This story was the beginning of season 4 story. That’s all we know for sure so far. Chapter two tomorrow. 

Looks like the dog survives. Can't see Decimate having 'Second wind' after inhaling that smoke. Rats did it for sure. But Esters set the tavern on fire when she dropped the candle.

The "It " they did was the murder of Mash.

Maybe we will get a vet Pintpot and Hooper out of this. Furious charge on Ppot would make him over powered. 🙂

3 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

Looks like the dog survives. Can't see Decimate having 'Second wind' after inhaling that smoke. Rats did it for sure. But Esters set the tavern on fire when she dropped the candle.

The "It " they did was the murder of Mash.

Maybe we will get a vet Pintpot and Hooper out of this. Furious charge on Ppot would make him over powered. 🙂

I REALLY don't think the candle set the blaze.That would just be silly.

8 hours ago, Reece said:

Sherwin said in one of the talks he gave at Steamcon that he didn't put in extraneous details. 

It is silly but plausible because Esters was wracked with grief at the death of Mash.

17 hours ago, Reece said:

8 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

It is silly but plausible because Esters was wracked with grief at the death of Mash.

It's not even that silly, people regularly burn down their own homes by ignoring candles, never mind throwing a lit one into a dry wooden (potentially straw covered) floor that has absorbed a load of flammable liquids over the years..

I'd say it's almost guaranteed that she started the fire although I'm wondering if they had laced Mash's kutte with something to cause Esters to pass out or if it was just alcohol and rage...