DieselDM

GBKeeper 2.0 Released

GBKeeper 2.0 features connected play, allowing you to connect to a nearby opponent.
Share team lists, health and activation status of players, victory points, goals, take outs and current momentum.

You don't need an internet connection or a local network, iOS devices running the latest GBKeeper can connect directly to one another using WiFi.

I have also added the Guild Cards to the reference section, added the latest Season 4 rule book, errata and other OP documents.

GBKeeper - iOS App Store

Hello!

Just downloaded the app and it looks gorgeous. I have it on a work phone, any chance of an android port in the near future? 

1 minute ago, marchant06 said:

Hello!

Just downloaded the app and it looks gorgeous. I have it on a work phone, any chance of an android port in the near future? 

Thank you for the feedback.  GBKeeper was built natively for iOS and I do not do Android programming, so it will not be on Android.

1 minute ago, Aziz said:

That's a bummer! Any chance of open sourcing it for community porting? :3

Not at this time, but it's always a possibility in the future.

There are other apps that run on Android, including the "official" app, endorsed by Steamforged.  I've never tried them, but they do exist.

There are, but they are lacking things :( I like that yours has the stats right on the overview page. My preferred app, GB Scrum, does that, but also has the playbook. It doesnt have S4 updates though.

That might be a good suggestion to add to your app, perhaps? Put a small diagram of the playbook below the stats. That allows you to quickly see what results you can choose instead of having to open the card, especially useful when trying to decide what to do during your next activation, etc.

3 hours ago, Aziz said:

There are, but they are lacking things :( I like that yours has the stats right on the overview page. My preferred app, GB Scrum, does that, but also has the playbook. It doesnt have S4 updates though.

That might be a good suggestion to add to your app, perhaps? Put a small diagram of the playbook below the stats. That allows you to quickly see what results you can choose instead of having to open the card, especially useful when trying to decide what to do during your next activation, etc.

I'll keep that in mind for future updates, thanks.

4 hours ago, Kueller said:

Keep up the Good Work :)

Azimuth Doesn't show up under Nationalities - Sultarish?

Good catch, fixed in data v52, just pushed it out.

1 hour ago, Siberys said:

Are you sure? He does on mine; see below.

EAC13C11-FBEE-4293-B959-1F1E5A846C17.png

I'm not sure why he shows up in your Sultarish list, he wasn't in mine.  What app version and data version are you running?

31 minutes ago, Siberys said:

v2.0.0(38),  player data v51

Ah, I'm not removing players from the previous nationality when assigning them a new one.  So after update v52 I have Azimuth in Sulatrish and Unknown.

That's a nice subtle bug.  Thanks for posting.

3 hours ago, DieselDM said:

Ah, I'm not removing players from the previous nationality when assigning them a new one.  So after update v52 I have Azimuth in Sulatrish and Unknown.

That's a nice subtle bug.  Thanks for posting.

Thank You :)

On 11/8/2018 at 5:06 PM, DieselDM said:

Not at this time, but it's always a possibility in the future.

There are other apps that run on Android, including the "official" app, endorsed by Steamforged.  I've never tried them, but they do exist.

The official app, GB Manager, has all kinds of 'quality of life' issues GB Scrum didn't have, as well as crashing all the time. It's bad enough that most people in our region have gone back to printing their own cards. 

The team really needs to review their decision to endorse that app specifically, in my opinion.