Sign in to follow this  
Gauntlet

Brewers in Season 4

Hi.

I've been writing up some guild summaries for Season 4 teams, and Brewers are the next ones to be going up! I've tried to avoid talking about what they were like previously since that doesn't really matter now, and instead look at what they can do and how they play in the current season.

Hopefully you all enjoy it / find it useful. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or suggestions.

https://gutandstring.wordpress.com/2018/11/06/brewers-in-season-4/

Very nice read. Thanks for writing it all up.

One thing I'm curious about is why you say vDeci doesn't offer much for Tapper. Can you elaborate a little more?

7 hours ago, Reece said:

Very nice read. Thanks for writing it all up.

One thing I'm curious about is why you say vDeci doesn't offer much for Tapper. Can you elaborate a little more?

It's not that she isn't good with Tapper - she's fine with him. It's that other Brewers scale better with Commanding Aura than she does, and Tapper doesn't need to max out on 2" melee models as much as Esters does. Basically in a Tapper lineup you probably want Hooper, a Spigot and Pintpot, so your last slot is between Decimate, Lucky, Mash, Friday and a Union option. There's also no specific matchup where Tapper needs Decimate in the same way as Esters does, because Tapper plays football less than Esters which is Decimate's main strength. 

20 hours ago, Gauntlet said:

because Tapper plays football less than Esters which is Decimate's main strength. 

I mean, I regularly win 2/2 or 3/0 with Tapper, but I do agree that in most cases he has better options than Decimate after her nerf..

I do thing she gets her spot against Alchs, Butchers, Fish, Morts and any future releases with Unpredictable Movement...