Sign in to follow this  
Fujin

When do you not take Scalpel?

Blacksmiths. Played against Heart, Sledge, Anvil, vCinder, Ferrite, Iron blacksmiths. After the counterattack they were always gone. Leaving Scalpel stranded and object to a charge of Sledge. If he is tooled up he can wipe Scalpel in one go.

Puhhh, i trink Blacksmith are defenitely a Matchup for Scalpel. The Smiths Gameplay is so much based on positioning to each other that a Single Scalpel activation should be a nightmare for them.

I like Obulus in Butchers, Brewers and Fishermen. Scalpel i think is very good in Farmers, masons and Smiths. 

With Spirit Bomb it is no problem to get the target back in position if they dodge or push you out with a counter attack.

I took Scalpel against Smiths yesterday.  Had Hearth Casket Timed top of turn two.  Ferrite and Alloy tried to get away, but simply couldn't.  Bonesaw goal for the win.

I'd say Scalpel matchups are Masons, Smiths, maybe Butchers.

Scalpel shines when You can go for some TO. For 3:0 strategy Obulus works better.

Obulus is much better into team Butchers/Brewers when you need to pressure for more goals.

Scalpel is amazing into Blacksmith. They have a lot of auras they needs to be in to get maximum use and she just ruins that.

Scalpel can kill some stuff and football ok, but obulus is now my hard core football captain. I like him into teams where I know I can’t outfight (ironically, not butchers) but more brewers where there is so much tough hide.   

Depending on how fish start to shake out, I’ll probably play obby into them still. And navs, obby makes them have a super bad time. Azi attacking his own stuff is glorious. And everyone rerolls their passes to me which is super handy 

I still feel obulus can play into anyone but ultimately, scalpel is the new hotness and is getting huge numbers of reps for that alone