Sign in to follow this  
malladin.ben

Card Previews

5 minutes ago, malladin.ben said:

Why not? He's insanely good.

Some people seem really hung up on the Cooks aesthetics and talk about refusing to play them due to that.

3 hours ago, Falkman said:

Some people seem really hung up on the Cooks aesthetics and talk about refusing to play them due to that.

Well, I guess it depends on why you play what you play - I personally prefer to only play with models I like, while some more tournament focussed players are more interested in how they perform on the field. 

Neither is wrong, of course. It’s one of those things where you make your decision about what you care more about, and accept the other aspect may have to suffer.

Well I love both how he looks and how I think he will play on the field, and also the third reason not mentioned so far: that I think he will be incredibly FUN to play with (and against, hopefully - that def 2/resilience/big belly seems an interesting puzzle to get to grips with, with big rewards if you can).

I’m down with the ‘malladin.three’. He’s the best looking chef I’ve seen so far. Don’t mind the cartoony look, as long as it’s done well, like here. Should also be fun and decent on the pitch.

May still pick them up, because who doesn’t love Pepper?

No i think he looks cool and has an interesting play book. Just dont think id replace any of my 6 man team for him. Im not a pro so maybe i dont see the use.

24 minutes ago, Zore said:

No i think he looks cool and has an interesting play book. Just dont think id replace any of my 6 man team for him. Im not a pro so maybe i dont see the use.

Picking a Butcher six certainly became a lot more difficult in S4!

6 hours ago, Zore said:

I think he's first name on my fillet team, but probably doesn't make my Ox 6.

With fillet he's the perfect model to go in ahead of her, soften players up, shift them out of cover, knock the down and provide a gang up bonus. I used to do this a lot with Harry at the start of season 4 and it was awesome.

I think he probably replaces shank in that team, much as i hate to say it. Boiler is in both teams and you probably want 2 from tenderiser, vox or meathook as your other two squashes, for battery and support duties. A tooled up fillet charging for 1 INF under the owner sounds like a lot of fun if you can manage it.

Ox on the other hand probably wants some other output models that can maximise his aura like boar, boiler and shank. That said, roast does look like hes got a better damage output than shank, but I don't think I'd want to lose the versatility and range that shank gives you. Maybe he's a safer/more reliable boar? I also think oBrisket is a good model for Ox because of her reliable 2 damage and dirty knives.