Sign in to follow this  
guild baller

Floored Bolt and Swift Strikes

I don't think the Kick Scatter needs to be immediate from the knock down... but even if it does... you choose the order of the result resolution ... so you could do the damage which then triggers the ability to do the dodge... and then you could apply the knockdown and do the scatter. That's how I read it ...but hey I've been wrong before..

When a character play causes multiple effects without specifying an order, the controlling player determines the order in which they are applied.  A standard ball scatter applies immediately after a model is knocked down and Swift Strikes applies immediately after damage is dealt, so Salvo could elect to take his Swift Strikes dodge from Floored Bolt after the ball is scattered by applying the knock down before the damage.

11 hours ago, MechMage said:

When a character play causes multiple effects without specifying an order, the controlling player determines the order in which they are applied.  A standard ball scatter applies immediately after a model is knocked down and Swift Strikes applies immediately after damage is dealt, so Salvo could elect to take his Swift Strikes dodge from Floored Bolt after the ball is scattered by applying the knock down before the damage.

Correctly answered.