Sign in to follow this  
Lena

Gameplan cards?

Hi everyone,

I might just be looking over it; but neither the resource section nor the app seems to have the gameplan cards available somewhere. Are they not out yet or am I missing something?

Is it up to date? The regional cup document still has Stick to the plan as a gameplan card. Teamwork actions apparently are no longer a thing in season 4 per the rules clarification threads.

18 minutes ago, Bertwemet said:

Is it up to date? The regional cup document still has Stick to the plan as a gameplan card. Teamwork actions apparently are no longer a thing in season 4 per the rules clarification threads.

The gameplan cards have not been updated with S4-appropriate wording yet, no.

They may not have wording updated, but they do have the same functionality. You may wish to review the Errata document on the Resource pages as well for any clarification on what wording as changed. 

1 hour ago, Bertwemet said:

Thank you. I didn't know there was already errata for season 4.

It only covers the game plan deck. The deck was originally intended to be released with S4 but as SFG were happy with it before then, it came out during S3. Functionally none of the cards have changed but the wording is different in S4 hence the errata.