ParadoxBoy

New player here: will there be more printed S4 cards on sale?

Or will the only option be to print my own from the website? Personally, I like having the higher quality professionally printed cards because I only have a cheap black-and-white printer available to me.

They have stopped selling pending Steamcons (Where they will be available). After SCUK, they will stock take and put back on sale. In meantime Pundits might be able to help you.

Ugh I have to say it’s a bit annoying that the season 4 card set is sold out before the pre-order period is even over. I would much rather pay for the higher quality cards as well. Here’s to hoping that the print on demand quality is solid.

Any word on what the print on demand service will be like? Or when it’s coming?

I really dislike playing without cards and printed out paper isn’t the same as the real cards, so I’m hoping it’ll be reasonably priced. I don’t like the idea of having to shell out an extra 12 pounds per guild or something.

Does anyone know if SF has started sending out the S4 players cards yet to those in the US that have preordered them? I have been trying to be patient knowing that there were errors in the first printing and many other issues that have required thier attention.

You can always go to a printing place in your area and have them print off your cards. If you play with the scale you can get the files to print small enough to fit in regular card sleeves. So it's all on one side never forget about the back of the card again!