Sign in to follow this  
Sanageyama616

Nomad or Knuckles?

I’ve been reporting a game or two most days recently, and splitting them mainly between Nomad and Knuckles, with the odd few for Kami. But I want to unite mainly behind one or the other.

Fluff wise I see Nomad as the more natural Alchemist but game wise Knuckles will be more useful, plus we already have multiple good footballers, but fewer combat players. So I’m torn.

At the moment we are placed high on the rankings, so our first choice will probably matter. Which should we support the most?

It's good that we are focused on 3 different draft picks. The Farmers could take Nomad and the Blacksmiths could take Knuckles. Both are ahead of us in the draft right now so we could end up with Nomad, Knuckles, or Kami depending on how things swing in those other guilds. 

Personally Im leaning towards Knuckles based on my playstyle, but I am holding on to some game reports until we can see the S4 team reveal on Thursday. Since there are supposed to be major changes my opinion on what we need may change soon.

I started out as a blacksmiths player, and it looks like they're all pretty united around Gaffer, plus the games I reported for them were all in his support. So I don't think we should worry about them too much, but of course theres the chance that could change.

Now I'm putting everything into supporting the alchemists and am increasingly siding towards Knuckles too, as my play leans towards brawling and an extra player who can take hits and synergies with Smoke will help improve our takeout game quite a lot. But then again I'd be happy with any of the 3.

You're right about waiting for season 4, maybe Venin will be improved for that sort of role? I'll hold back some reports just in case too.

It'll really depend where we sit coming out of SCUS this weekend too. TONS of games are going to be reported and that ladder is going to look VERY different come Monday. I'm worried we might not like where we find ourselves, although if the Midas hype is to be believed, we might not have anything to worry about at all. 

Personally I'm all Nomad, but I like where your heads at with Knuckles.