MrFurious99

New player, two questions

Hello, I apologize if this has already been answered before (I'm sure somewhere it has). I've only got two games under my belt but I'm curious about two things.

1. My character just entered the field after a take out. They come back in at their icy sponge health.  Can I spend 1mp to heal them back above that?

2. Can you spend 1mp to counter attack or defensive stance on an attack that isn't a 2mp spent charge?  I see people do this often when they jog a model into combat rather than charge.

Thanks, and again.. sorry if this has already been answered.

1. Returning to the pitch after being taken out is not an activation so MP may not be spent to take a breather or come on mate at this time.  Later on that turn, healing effects can heal returning models past their icy sponge level.

2. Defensive Stance may only be declared in response to a charge.  Counter attack may be declared in response to either a charge or an attack being declared.

Generally one question per thread is preferred so that threads can be more easily sorted into asked, pending and resolved.