Sign in to follow this  
Shabutie

Request for Support (Free Cities Draft)

Dear rodent friends,

I know there already had been some requests like this in other channels (e.g. Facebook), but I haven't found anything like this in this forum yet:

The Free Cities Draft began last week. This could really become an entertaining community event and as a spooks- and rats-player I enjoy the privilege, that I can participate in it with both of my favourite guilds. With this little variety in my games it gets easier for me to pull myself together and report some of them.

The spooks need your help, little gnawers. Your match reports can support to potentially evolve the GB-story in all our dark, creepy interest. And who knows? Maybe there is the chance that the rats also get their piece of the cake in the end, eh?

So please, if you don't mind, take a look here to inspire yourself...

Who should be drafted by the Spooks?

...and visit this page afterwards to contribute your support:

Vote for the next aspiring Spook!

Thanks for your attention!

Apart from that: Keep playing, have fun and enjoy the anticipation for Season 4!
(...and be nice to each other!!!)

:D

On 10/10/2018 at 7:23 PM, Toqtamish said:

Nope. We are gonna betray you. Enjoy Amber.:)

The Ferryman will not tolerate this insubordination!
We are the ones that made you into what you are today and we are also the ones that can break you back into the rodents that you were.
Be advised that we the Morticians are the ones that will have the final laugh!.

*Insert evil mort laugh*

Two weeks left - so still plenty of time for reporting games!

Even if it doesn't matter to you, which rookie will join the Morticians, or even if you're undecided, you're maybe willing to post games anyway.

I don't think there is a big chance for the spooks to get Gaffer, Layne or Kami as they probably (eventually?) will be picked away before the spooks' turn, but there is a solid chance that Edge might join!

So if you don't mind - go for Edge and bring the emo lady home!

I'd appreciate it, thanks!