Sign in to follow this  
Bertwemet

Harry "The Singled Out Hat"

Just saw that Harry "The Hat" is getting singled out in Season 4. Correct me if Im wrong but the Alchemists still get to use him as a union pick until thier minor comes out. If this is the case I'm really excited to reunite tag teams bros. Harry and Katalyst for some nice beat downs.

Players in bold play for both Union and The Order of Solthecius

1. CPT: Blackheart
  2. CPT: vRage
  3. Mascot: Coin
  4. Mascot: Strongbox
  5. A&G
  6. Benediction
  7. Decimate
  8. Fangtooth
  9. Grace
  10. Gutter
  11. Harry
  12. Hemlocke
  13. Minx
  14. Mist
  15. oRage
  16. Snakeskin

S4 (The order Solthecius):

1. CPT: sBrisket
  2. Mascot: Pride
  3. Benediction
  4. Grace
  5. Harry
  6. Mist
  7. vFangtooth
  8. sSpigot

So does this mean we lose Mist too?

1 hour ago, MechMage said:

Iirc Greede still has Singled Out.  Avarisse seems perfectly suitable to tag teaming with Katalyst if that's how you want to play.

The thought did cross my mind. I just don't want to invest the money and time to paint and assemble 2 models that will have to be shelved permanently in several months. I may try to proxy them in some games.

4 hours ago, Bertwemet said:

several months

I'm taken aback by your optimism.  Honestly though if you don't already have A&G, it'd be pretty shitty to buy a $65 dollar box for two miniatures.  Definitely proxy them to see how they feel but sourcing them cheaply at this point is nontrivial.

I think I may be more delusional than optimistic.

Who knows, maybe Venin will be what I'm looking for in S4 and this will all be moot. Right now Im just hoping for a Knuckles draft pick. Maybe I can convince some #saveamber brewers to throw some games towards Nomad in farmers. That'd be a win/win for me and them.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:57 PM, MechMage said:

I'm taken aback by your optimism.  Honestly though if you don't already have A&G, it'd be pretty shitty to buy a $65 dollar box for two miniatures.  Definitely proxy them to see how they feel but sourcing them cheaply at this point is nontrivial.

I did a quick google search and found a couple of places selling them for less than 20. 

In the mean time, try Decimate. And call me crazy but the more I look at s4 Snakeskin the more I think that could be fun.