Sign in to follow this  
Sardonic Artery

When Do We Get an Order Forum?

Actually, the season doesn't really affect when a sub forum appears - it entirely depends on me having the time to do it and the logo to apply to it!

I don't have an image for the order yet, and I've only just gotten round to putting the cook's section up :D

So let's talk about the the Order. Who are you 6 to start with and why? I'm leaning towards Mist, Spigot, Fangtooth, and Harry with Pride and Trisket to try out first. I've never put Trisket out in a game and my Spigot and Fangtooth should arrive any day. I'm like the combo of gimmicky football with some solid beat down. I'm sure this isn't an optimized 6, but it looks like fun to me. 

My starting 6 has been Brisket/Pride/Fang/Spig/Mist/Benny. It has been pretty reliable so far. The church used to have a weakness on ball retrieval but with Spigot and now Mist's MOM T on 1 it works pretty well.

Grace shows up if her tech is needed, but she's a benchwarmer 95% of the time.

Brisket and Pride are required; Mist, vFangtooth, and sSpigot might as well be; so you're deciding between Harry and Benediction. With Harry's kit, he's the pick 90% of the time.  

Hello all.

First, sorry for my weak English, I slaughter Shakespeare langage by every sentence...

I play The Order in Union Roster of 8 players since July, and make 12-13 games. In my experience, the minor guild is really cool to play with and against. I often play the 6:

Brisket, Pride, Spigot, Fangtooth, Harry, Mist.

So difficult to play others choices. Grace some times instead of Harry but in my view:

- Mist is the real Captain. You don't want to play without him. Never.

- Fangtooth is the center of the formation, he makes some noise with Ground Pound and KD for Spigot.

- Harry is very useful: control with Goad and Molotov, MZ2" for Ganging Up, MOM Creator, and in a football team, his Hat is gold.

- Spigot is the polyvalent player. Bash? Floored with KD by Fangtooth and Ganging from Harry. Foot? His Heroic or as a Snap Shot machine.

Grace is good for AoE match ups like Esters or SMoke but they disappears in S4. I like her as the 4th striker of the team (Mist, Brisket, Spigot and her) in foot oriented match. Benediction has never see the pitch in 12 games. Never ^^. Harry and Fangtooth are for me superior on it, and in debriefing of my games I've never say "Oh, with Bene I can win this game" or "He can put some new options that I missed".

@Jynxed85 How do you play your Beny? What's his role?

On 9/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, Mako said:

I don't have an image for the order yet, and I've only just gotten round to putting the cook's section up

I believe I can help you with that. ;)

Solthecian.png

I've used Benny mainly for pushing models off our strikers. Handing out stand firm to reduce counter attack options. Though with all our new info Harry is starting to look like a better option.

3 hours ago, Jynxed85 said:

I've used Benny mainly for pushing models off our strikers. Handing out stand firm to reduce counter attack options. Though with all our new info Harry is starting to look like a better option.

Singled Out probably sells him. 

Pretty much. I used to use Benny a lot for one of our better Worthy Sacrifice targets for his large base. He still might be one of our better ball holders with the free counter attack and decent armor.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:08 PM, Sardonic Artery said:

Grace shows up if her tech is needed, but she's a benchwarmer 95% of the time.

Brisket and Pride are required; Mist, vFangtooth, and sSpigot might as well be; so you're deciding between Harry and Benediction. With Harry's kit, he's the pick 90% of the time.  

This is about it. Bene comes in against butchers and beaty teams, but even then it's still a tough choice between him and Harry, since Harry, while less resilient, can dish it back better.