Sign in to follow this  
Mako

Random Models for sale (inc exiles!), UK based. *Now with complete engineers!*

Hi folks,

Following on from my attempts to not have every guild going, I have a handful of models that I've reluctantly accepted I'll never get round to using. Which means they may as well go to a better home where someone will actually wave a brush at them and maybe even put them on the pitch! (I'm keeping four major guilds and a few minors, that should be plenty :D )

So I have the following, all untouched:

Metal Engineers guild (inc vHarriet)

metal Xmas Hearth/Buckwheat

metal Averisse/Greede

2 Metal Obuluses (Obuli? Honestly not sure how I've ended up with so many of him, I have four if you count all the sculpts...)

Resin Masons original 6 (Kickstarter Honour, Harmony, Flint, Brick, Marbles, Mallet) - also got Tower in a box somewhere I think.

If anyone's interested in some of these, drop me a PM. I may add more later on, depending on what I find in the grey mountain :)

So Esters/Quaff are off the table, but I have found a complete metal engineers guild, including vHarriet and a KS goal marker, if anyone is feeling like a whole new guild? :)

5 hours ago, The Ferryman said:

Which Obulus's do you have?

Do you have a vChisel or vSakana? 

Two metal regular Obuluses, and I’ve also found the Halloween pumpkin head one (with dirge and pumpkin ball).

Havent got any of the loyalists, unfortunately... though I do need to complete my blacksmiths and alchemists so I might get it one day, and won’t need those two you mention!

As an aside, if anyone is interested in the engineers I’ll likely have them in my bag at steamcon. Drop me a message and we can sort a meeting!

Interested in your Engineers guild, i will want to pay Black Friday prices depending on condition of models. Regards