ultimogringo

Free Cities Draft Poll

Free Cities Draft Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which player do you most want to draft?

• Amber. Attacking Midfielder
    • Cutlass. Goalkeeper
    • Edge. Winger
    • Layne. Striker
    • Kami. Attacking Midfielder
    • Knuckles. Defensive Midfielder
    • Nomad. Winger
    • Champ. Central Midfielder
    • Flea. Defensive Midfielder
    • Gaffer. Coach

If you don't think Flea is a good choice (he's not) please get in amongst the FB groups and make you voice heard. 

Groupthink is biting hard on there, and people are absolutely failing to grasp that he could end up as a tippy tally midfielder who falls over in a stiff breeze with charmed animal, it's like everyone thinks he's going to add +1 Dmg to playbook results of everyone on the pitch with the Animal keyword or something and are completely failing to allow for the fact that he doesn't offer us anything as a player aside some vague animal synergy. 

#TeamKnuckles. 

14 minutes ago, Azreal13 said:

If you don't think Flea is a good choice (he's not) please get in amongst the FB groups and make you voice heard. 

Groupthink is biting hard on there, and people are absolutely failing to grasp that he could end up as a tippy tally midfielder who falls over in a stiff breeze with charmed animal, it's like everyone thinks he's going to add +1 Dmg to playbook results of everyone on the pitch with the Animal keyword or something and are completely failing to allow for the fact that he doesn't offer us anything as a player aside some vague animal synergy. 

#TeamKnuckles. 

In all honestly I don’t bother with facebook anymore , people in there just troll and carrying on i thought i would post my thoughts here. People have already made there choices up it doesn’t matter what facts you bring to them they don’t want to be wrong.

Don’t get me wrong i was in the kami camp there for awhile as well , with my duel pistol glasses on. But i sat down and thought we don’t need another ranged piece. Another thing that bothers me about flea is he doesn’t fit our play styles we are the hit and run / isolate and destroy. It doesn’t make sense a piece sitting in the middle of the pitch saying “ come at me bro” and i think people get to court up with, “oh they work with X? Well they must give them +1Dmg” We just 2 models that bring Harrier into the Guild. We don’t need another that Only works with Animals.

By and large, the GB groups seem to be fairly courteous. Unless you say anything negative about SFG, then hark for the thunder of white cavalry coming over the horizon. 

But in general you can debate relative player merits etc in good faith. 

There's pages all over the shop, and most are private so a link won't work. 

Just search Guild Ball or x Guild and you should find them. The biggest general group  is GuBS (Guild Ball Supporters.)

Agreed if people are already on that train and no other guild is wouldnt hurt to get another rookie up the ranks in case Obulus plays his mind games. 

8 hours ago, Perry89 said:

While i can see the hope for a interaction for Animal, ie Seenha iv never seen him on the board at all. This is only my opinion but i think we are putting to many eggs in basket to make Seenah good.

Not to mention that Seenah will very likely see a huge improvement to her damage output and be good on her own in S4. If ever there was a Hunter model who needed a buff it’s her (and Ulfr).

3 hours ago, Falkman said:

Not to mention that Seenah will very likely see a huge improvement to her damage output and be good on her own in S4. If ever there was a Hunter model who needed a buff it’s her (and Ulfr).

Agreed , it blows my mind that there are models in our guild that out damage seenah , shes a bear... A BEAR!! Lol 

59 minutes ago, Perry89 said:

Agreed , it blows my mind that there are models in our guild that out damage seenah , shes a bear... A BEAR!! Lol 

Don’t worry about it. ;)

Let’s be honest, with season 4 coming up it’s almost certain seenah will get a work over, and that’s without knowing any secret info! :D

49 minutes ago, Breaking_Play said:

I suppose we'll find out in a couple weeks at SCUS?  I really hope they followed through on it, but I suspect not.

Shame - maybe they'll release it as a LE alt Seenah sculpt...

If there's still demand for Vet Seenah, maybe she could go into Godtear as a new champion? That universe is more magical, so a were-bear wouldn't be out of place. And each champion has followers ... which could match the idea about a bear with cubs.

24 minutes ago, ADG said:

If there's still demand for Vet Seenah, maybe she could go into Godtear as a new champion? That universe is more magical, so a were-bear wouldn't be out of place. And each champion has followers ... which could match the idea about a bear with cubs.

Theron and Skatha can literally summon forests and pools of ice at will.

Although I would be down for some Seenah in Godtear.

After few games where I've been using both Mataagi and Minerva or vet Minx I feel loss of oMinx, I mean I don't have 4-3 opponents players snared at all times anymore, its actually easier to apply bleeds and poisons than snares now.

Whoever we'll get I do hope we get someone who snares while doing damages and dodging to next victim at the same time.

I also hope that since trap markers do get streamlined that we'll have more than 3 players who can lay them.

And voting who to receive?
"Obulus" already shoved us it may very well be pointless.

I agree Larhendiel. In the last part of season 3 I’ve definitley noticed a lot less snared on the board than in the past. Since it’s not as easy to put it out I’ve also noticed that people are clearing more than in the past as well. I used to be able to consistently end a turn with 2-3 people snared. Now most of the time I find I have to reapply it where I need it each turn. It makes a pretty big difference for sure. 

Hopefully the new traps make it a little easier to apply again. I’m hoping Edge will play at least a little like oMinx as well though. She’ll be fast and dodgy, which oMinx definitely was. I doubt she’ll have Furious or Hunters Prey, but we can dream right?