Sign in to follow this  
Saje

Rookie Draft, pick a player!

Which player do we want?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which player?

So here it is, pick which player you’d like to see us play for and win! 

Please feel free to discuss in the comments and share you thoughts on it. 

Can't see much co-ordination around here, so can someone tell me who we are reporting our games for? I favoured Edge, but the poll above shows she clearly ins't anyone elses pick. Do we have a top three? Which players should I be voting for? Nomad is tied here, but Alchs are going for him as well. Are we going to stay ahead and take him?

Ok Farmers, I've had enough of this meddling with Amber. Please re-consider your choice. The Farmers have access to 3 Attacking Midfielders, but only 1 Striker (who admittedly is getting stronger) and only 1 kind of Winger. Also, don't overlook the capabilities that a second coach might give, this time probably a Reaper.

This bickering between Farmers and Brewers is destructive - they are two guilds that have been tied since guilds were created (note: this is an assumption on my part, that the Brewers use Farmers for their hops, barley, and other materials to make their products, but it is possible that the Brewers have their own groups of growers), and with the coming minor guild of Cooks, that is even more true. Keep that in mind when making your draft choices, and that it is far wiser to make a choice based on the actual needs of the guild rather than for spite over, presumably, vet Decimate. Please remember - the Brewers weren't exactly destroying the tournament scene before vet Decimate (CAME HOME, btw), and that the Brewers have really only had access to her for about 6 months before the (expected) "tone down" happens. We've already seen the beginning of this process, even w/o seeing vDecimates card - Second Wind will no longer allow her to completely retreat after doing her thing, and it will be more difficult for Esters to dial her up as far.