Sign in to follow this  
Falkman

Veteran Siren shown at WTC

What do you think? I think the plays look good, but it would have been better to get a 2/4 influence start. Atm, she can use those cool character plays and then..... Jog? 

21 minutes ago, LabRat said:

What do you think? I think the plays look good, but it would have been better to get a 2/4 influence start. Atm, she can use those cool character plays and then..... Jog? 

At least she can 'shadow like' at the start, then jog 7", which is better than pretty much everybody.

That is very true, and that short playbook means she IS getting the ball and dodging to where ever afterwards. I'll deffo look forward to seeing her on the pitch, but not sure if she is tourney 12 yet

I think it may lengthen the fishes game. Obviously, after knocking down at range, we will need that ball back. So the last point of influence to get it back to her... Then it's a game of trying to keep her alive/ in posetion until next turn when she can do something with it

It becomes hard for the enemies to play near the flanks. Horizon, Jac, Shark and vet.Siren together can push a Model nearly from the middle from the pitch.

I see vet. Siren as a good piece to interrupt the enemies first turn pressure. From now they have to add 3 Inch to they're range and give out a momentum after kicking out.

Escaping fate has taken a big hit as there are an aweful lot of 2" melee models able to do 1 damage quite easily even to Def 5.

At the same time however, she now has a lot less reason to get stuck into scrums.

Other than the 1" melee I like a lot of what vSiren does and I can see myself wanting to use her. Unfortunately if oSiren is the same as in season 3 (there is no real reason that she would be nerfed) then most to all of the time I could still see vSiren being benched for her original version.