Sign in to follow this  
LouisvillePitch

Season 4

Well looks like from every article written so far for the S4 reveals every team is refocusing on the main theme. This is leading me to believe that Fishermen are going to gain some better kick stats through out the team, and Corsair is going to get a complete redo on how he plays. I am hoping the concept is for Shark to be a lone striker where the team sets him up to score 3 goals, and then Corsair is a facilitator that sits back and makes his team score 3 goals. At least that is my hope, also now that damage 1 on the first column is a thing of the past, maybe we get tackle or dodge option on the first column now. 

I look forward to the change. I love how Corsair operates now and understand it will change. But i do hope he doesn’t loose that much in the damage category because even though we look for a 3-0 game the 2-2 should be still very obtainable. I do hope that they change certain players on the roster more because they deserve it.

So the future of the Fish is no momentous damage results. To make up for that Corsair comes with

Screenshot_20180918-113157_Chrome.jpg?fo

It's a massive decrease in MP generation when attacking the average opponent so the hope is Corsair has some other new tools to make getting his own 3-0 more doable because not being able to reliably generate MP over the course of a turn screws Fish up and currently Season 3 Corsair is all about the KD and consistent 2 momentous damage.

Angel by the looks of things still has a 1" melee but at least she will have a tackle + dodge on 1 to escape other 1" melee ball holders. She will still be messed over by 2" melee models sadly.

Well if there is no momentous damage results that means that Corsair is gonna have more pushing and perhaps be able to dodge momentously too. Also looking at vSiren i think we might even see more :momT: since we are losing damage. I like where this season is going for fish, all signs point to a super dominant football game.

Well Blind has been made worse. It's now a 6" range rather than 8".

Not really an issue because no one was taking Tentacles for Blind to begin with.

14 minutes ago, Selfy said:

Right, well, I'll just get me coat. 🤣

I should have said Blind was more of a bonus on top of the 2"melee, 40mm base,  easy tackle and close control.