Sign in to follow this  
Frepet

Falconers Guild changes for S4

So, it seems like the changes to the Falconers are the next ones to be revealed! Out of curiosity, does anyone think anything in particular needs changing? They haven´t been out for very long, but so far I´m fairly pleased with the Falconer 6. Maybe we´ll see some changes to the Hunter crossover models like we saw hinted at with vGraves and Bonesaw? Of the top of my ahead I think rewording Ikaros´ ability Taking Flight to be a bit clearer on the whole "when do you gain flying" thing (even though that´s pretty much been settled as "you choose", it could still be clearer for newer players.)

Any other thoughts? :D 

I am very curious to see what they will do with S4.  I think Egret needs some updates to make her synergize better with the Falconer's Guild.  Giving Mataagi and/or Minerva some defensive tech would be great.  They both can be taken out very easily.

Ok, so, if Egret, Mataagi, or Minerva are being changed, they didn't mention it today. Just Ikaros and vHearne. The Ikaros change is MOST welcome, for me, but that does present a very nasty influence dilemma to be honest... The vHearne change really amps him up, though, again... INFLUENCE! But the :momP: on column 1 is pretty great.

They do say in the article that Ikaros was the only Falconer to change. Now, since Egret is a Hunter, not a Falconer, it is still possible that she changes, but Mataagi and Minerva are staying as they are.

1 hour ago, Ranthoron said:

They do say in the article that Ikaros was the only Falconer to change. Now, since Egret is a Hunter, not a Falconer, it is still possible that she changes, but Mataagi and Minerva are staying as they are.

Right. I forgot about that.

Egret needs some help, otherwise she will not see the line up in competitive matches.  The other squaddies have better synergy with the team.