dwhite87

Free Cities Draft -All Butchers Read-

2 hours ago, The Withdrawn said:

Why are the butchers so focused on Kami? Each guild has their design space, and 'ranged damage' is a place where the butchers aren't ever going to flourish

Boiler and Brisket can deal 13 damage in a turn with ranged attacks plus conditions just by being near Ox, add an additional three during legendary. Butchers are one of the better guilds at dealing ranged damage in S4. 😛

For those butchers that want Layne or Champ, you may get more bang for your buck if you register some games for the Alchemists. Only 9 games separate the Alchemists from the Butchers, but about 20 from Kami and Layne. I know Id rather start 9 points up than 20 down. #smokedmeat

6 hours ago, Falkman said:

Boiler and Brisket can deal 13 damage in a turn with ranged attacks plus conditions just by being near Ox, add an additional three during legendary. Butchers are one of the better guilds at dealing ranged damage in S4. 😛

Wait, can't you only use a character's character play once each turn? Also why not just run up and stab them, you will deal more damage that way. 

Alch and butchers are the guilds I like, and I like the butchers because they are the melee maniacs, and the alchs because they are the AOE kings. Yet Kami feels like someone I would like the alchemists to play with, while I don't feel like any of the rookies bring anything incredibly intriguing to the butchers. 

edit: I don't care for a model that stands back and shoots like a coward when I play butchers, I want to run around like a maniac and wreck face, and I don't see why the other coaches are so dead-set on such a model. 

8 hours ago, The Withdrawn said:

Wait, can't you only use a character's character play once each turn? Also why not just run up and stab them, you will deal more damage that way. 

Axe Throw = 4

Dirty Knives x2 = 4

Bleed = 3

Poison = 2

8 + 5 = 13 damage. 16 on the Legendary turn.

8 hours ago, The Withdrawn said:

I don't care for a model that stands back and shoots like a coward when I play butchers, I want to run around like a maniac and wreck face, and I don't see why the other coaches are so dead-set on such a model. 

This is the butcher's way.

Neither Kami nor Layne can walk  this path.  There is only Champ in contention.

6 hours ago, malladin.ben said:

This is the butcher's way.

Neither Kami nor Layne can walk  this path.  There is only Champ in contention.

Noooo, you have to take Layne... if you don’t, the morticians will end up with him 😭

:D

32 minutes ago, Mako said:

Noooo, you have to take Layne... if you don’t, the morticians will end up with him 😭

:D

I started off this game playing morticians (Butchers had sold out), so I'm happy with that. 

As a prospective Alchemist player, I'm really cheering for Butchers to get ahead and take Kami. I feel like Nomad would be a fantastic fit in Alchemists and Alchemists seem the only team that actually wants him......

Given his backstory fluff, I feel it would be tragic if he just slips out of going to a top team and falls all the way down to the "Mr. Irrelevant" pick. 

Let the Morts have Layne. Kid's practically dead anyways. I'd rather see someone like Champ with Butchers. Shes got more of a "lets whoop some ass" spunk to her than the "I can't take the pressure" Layne