Sign in to follow this  
landstander

Changes to Second Wind

So, assuming most other models in guild stay relatively the same (barring the changes we're already aware of, and a likely re-working of oChisel), with the significant changes to Second Wind (as seen in Scalpels reveal), does Decimate still make the 10 (or 12) man roster? How important was Second Wind to her spot on the fielded team?

100% not taking Deci when S4 hits. If I'm taking a Union along, it'll most likely be either Minx, Mist or Snakeskin. But I'm holding off of making any hard statements until all cards are spoiled.

6 minutes ago, Nykolae said:

100% not taking Deci when S4 hits. If I'm taking a Union along, it'll most likely be either Minx, Mist or Snakeskin. But I'm holding off of making any hard statements until all cards are spoiled.

Totally agree on waiting to make final decisions. Just trying to generate some discussion. Heck, SFG may put Second Wind on oChisel, just to punish Masons players - how about that choice? vetChisel for her ability to enable the team, or oChisel (w/ Second Wind) for her ability to enable speed.

I actually don't think Masons will get access to SW. It was mentioned in Scalpel's blog that this change to SW was also due to everyone and their mother taking Decimate along for SW. Making it Guild only gives me the idea that SFG are not fond of a yo-yo'ing Hammer. 😉

4 minutes ago, Nykolae said:

I actually don't think Masons will get access to SW. It was mentioned in Scalpel's blog that this change to SW was also due to everyone and their mother taking Decimate along for SW. Making it Guild only gives me the idea that SFG are not fond of a yo-yo'ing Hammer. 😉

Yeah. It also hurts the goofy idea of using vetChisel to stack Honour, sending her in w/ Superior Strategy and pulling her back to relative safety.

*edit* But I guess the question is: is Anatomical Precision and a solid momentous playbook not enough to keep Decimate, regardless of the loss of Second Wind?

22 minutes ago, landstander said:

Totally agree on waiting to make final decisions. Just trying to generate some discussion. Heck, SFG may put Second Wind on oChisel, just to punish Masons players - how about that choice? vetChisel for her ability to enable the team, or oChisel (w/ Second Wind) for her ability to enable speed.

Even if they do get it I can't see it being on oChisel. She is all about selfish anger and aggression. VChisel is the enabler.

Just now, Selfy said:

Even if they do get it I can't see it being on oChisel. She is all about selfish anger and aggression. VChisel is the enabler.

You're most likely right. I just floated the idea of a very difficult choice of exclusive models by definition.