Sign in to follow this  
DrJekyll

Kill team

Graves, Ghast, Pelage, Brainpan & Memory, Vileswarm, either captain. 12-13 INF. Tooled Up present. 7 models on field means more crowdouts. Tooled Up, Fear, Rising Anger, Pelage auras, 1-INF mascot charges.

Cosset is possible, but you'll need Dirge to really let her shine, and most of the time she's a 1-for-1 trade-off.

Casket is another possibility, but you'd bring him only against charge-heavy teams, and if you think you can easily set up Casket Time. His downsides (Foul Odour, 1/4 INF, 1" melee) make me not choose him for the standard 6.

vGraves is called Graves. I'd only bring him if I need more KD control and don't really need Tooled Up.

I tend to bring Cosset, VGraves, and Casket. Cosset or VGraves usually goes in first to weaken them and set up Grave Digger. Then I finish up with a Casket time to get a 5VP Take Out. Then I just need VGraves to set up another Grave Digger take out followed up by a goal to get my 12VPs. Either captain will work in this case and the 4th squaddie is your option but I tend to bring Pelage because of her awesome character traits.