Priesmal

S4 Spending Momentum card

Just a clarification on something, for the up and coming S4...

Previously Gliding was ruled "not an action" but it is on the card shown in the S4 release kit under "Momentous ACTIONS", as is Bonus Time. Is this an intentional change, so a controlled player can no longer Glide (declaring an Action during another action)? Is there a change coming to the timing of declaring Bonus Time? Or is it where it is on the card just because?

Bonus question, but not quite Rules Clarification: Are there going to be new Game Plan Cards? I thought they were designed with S4 in mind, to make it worth buying for a while longer... (Looking at you, Keep your Chin Up!)

The gaming aids are not strict rules text and where the rulebook and aids disagree the rulebook wins. 

I can't answer the second question because I just don't know; i imagine the cards will be updated to reflect the new names of healing actions but can't confirm anything at present. 

For your second question, the current Game Plan cards will still be used when S4 releases. 

We will release an FAQ for name changes on those cards, Keep Your Chin Up being a good example. 

Basically we had something of an awkward point when the Game Plans were released since they were too early for S4 wordings (and indeed, when the Game Plans went to print some of the S4 naming wasn't finalised) but were always intended to play in S4 too. This is just a legacy issue with some name changes, and we can't imagine it'll cause too many problems.