Sign in to follow this  
Riozaki

So what are people hoping to see from Alchemist in S4?

I was curious as to what people are hoping to see from the Alchs in season 4.  I am hoping that the captains get differentiated Maybe make midas more brawly or scoring while smoke remains control.

2 hours ago, Riozaki said:

I was curious as to what people are hoping to see from the Alchs in season 4.  I am hoping that the captains get differentiated Maybe make midas more brawly or scoring while smoke remains control.

I would imagine that Midas will be able to do stuff by spending conditions like Veteran Calculus does. I really like that idea because you then have to manage the conditions and where you put them, not just bang them out willy nilly until stuff dies.

I could see myself taking up Alchemists if this idea takes off.

1 minute ago, Selfy said:

I really like that idea because you then have to manage the conditions and where you put them, not just bang them out willy nilly until stuff dies.

If vCalculus is a lead of how the new conditions distribution will work for the Alchemists, you will hardly need to manage them: you can bang them willy nilly and have plenty to pay for the abilities that require them to be removed. ;)

13 minutes ago, Sid said:

If vCalculus is a lead of how the new conditions distribution will work for the Alchemists, you will hardly need to manage them: you can bang them willy nilly and have plenty to pay for the abilities that require them to be removed. ;)

Yeah, maybe.

I expect the guild to get buffed, nerfed, changed again and, to add some new flavor, entirely erased from the game. 

2 hours ago, Wariat said:

I expect the guild to get buffed, nerfed, changed again and, to add some new flavor, entirely erased from the game. 

Lol since they have the lamplighters as a minor guild (i believe) i dont see them going away.  Besides they have some of the neatest characters (smoke, vet kat)

Hoping with S4 their condition game or making Midas fun and flexible. Alchs were my first team in S1 and with most the changes still my first love.

i'd love for Midas to get his S1 Heroic back with maybe the +1 dmg replaced with +2 TAC.

Making Venin and Crucible playable.

Giving Smoke a ranged play that does damage.

i hope for  more conditions. i always think in alchs having more condition than others. 

Something like D&D with potions and alchs fire.... 

edit: i forgot. and counter conditions too...something like water, to counter fire and create smoke, so you can not only save, but frustrate the opponent giving some cover from nowhere