Black_Hand

Nickname in address for expansion??

Hi,

Ive got my Darkroot expansion recently and It looks fine, packaging looks more reliable, the outside box is not twice as big with the game rattling around freely inside and everything turned out nicely as far as I can tell (I have not unpacked the cards yet). So, when it comes to packaging, everything is as one could expect from a mail ordered board game, so a massive improvement! I hope that this standard will carry over to the final wave with invaderes etc. It has also arrived earlier, than the latest shipping table has suggested, which is a good thing too. The schedule was even delayed prior to the thing actually happening, and if no one gets the treatment Germans got in the second wave, it looks like a way to go. Of course avoiding big delays would have been even better, but I take what I can get at this point.

However, do you REALLY have to include a persons nickname on the shipping address? You have got it right in the first wave so it is quite bizzare. I have not changed my shipping address since then. It is not a massive breach of privacy, but Im still not entirely comfortable. Please DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!

This is still an overall improvement, and I hope you will stay on this trajectory. I even got my replacement part in April, which is 11 months after I have first contacted support. I didnt have too high hopes of that even happening.