Sign in to follow this  
Dz131

New player want to punch people

Hi guys, I want to invest in a team so I can play with my friends.  I'm looking to assemble the punchiest team possible...which guild is the best for that?  I've been told Union has some punchy people...are there anything else?

Thanks

I really think your title is a little misleading... :D 

You should look at Butchers or Falconers for straight damage I think. Butchers are obviously an original guild with a lot of options, whereas Falconers are a new minor guild so will have a smaller investment if that's important. 

Hope that helps.

Agree w/ @Zerachial, plus Brewers to a large extent. Butchers and Brewers are major guilds, Falconers are a minor guild, allied w/ Hunters. The Falconers box is complete, with all Falconers models, but they can use 2 players from the Hunters (Egret and veteran Hearne). The Butchers and Brewers models are spread out over 3 box sets (plus a limited edition model for Brewers, Lucky), and the Butchers are getting THEIR allied minor guild in a few months, the Cooks guild, and the Cooks also look to be rather stab-y.

Just depends on what you want to do personally and the aesthetics you like.  There is several teams that can punch the ever living daylights out of people (Butcher's current punch kings,  Union, Masons, Brewers, and Blacksmiths).  That being said If you just want to purely punch someone to next week i think Butchers are your best bet but that being said their Minor guild was recently announced "The Cooks"  and they are rumored to be able to hit harder than butchers but be more fragile (so more glass cannon so to speak.

Check out the Facebook Guild Ball trade group, there's a few guilds up for very good prices at the moment. If your friends want to chip in, combine the postage and get a few.

19 hours ago, AspiringPacifist said:

Is there a reason nobody has mentioned the Farmers?  I find them to be extremely punchy.

They aren't a guild I'd recommend to someone just starting the game because they have a lot of effects and triggers that you need to remember, even beyond those any guild has (like uses of momentum).