Sign in to follow this  
Kueller

Collected Clarifications Thread - New Update 20/08/18!

Hello Lawyers 

I was wondering when Collected Clarification Thread will be update, I always point players In this different when they have this sort of Question but with It being many months out of date, Isn't most accurate at the moment?

Thanks

We often do little bits of tinkering in the background and only say it was "updated" when there's been a substantial overhaul. Was there anything specific that you think is missing from the clarifications?

52 minutes ago, Henry said:

We often do little bits of tinkering in the background and only say it was "updated" when there's been a substantial overhaul. Was there anything specific that you think is missing from the clarifications?

There Is new Rulings everyday do they get added when appropriate? Instead of having to trawl though all the topics.

Thanks

There are frequent rulings, but most of them are reiterations or explanations of existing rules that someone needs help with. Actual clarifications are few and get updated as needed.

We have been focusing recently on clarity for S4, but I'll have a look later to see if the S3 clarifications are missing anything essential.

Thanks.

Also regarding the upcoming WTC do you guys think the curent Collected Clarifications Thread will be updated between now and the 14th of September?
Busy getting al my files ready for printing😁

Cheers,

The collected clarifications thread has been updated (20/08/18). I hadn't realised how far behind it had got. This will likely be the last update for season 3.

As well as updating new traits and plays, things to note for this update include;

Game Plan deck clarifications,

Some clarification on 0" movement,

Clarification on the friendliness of game effects when a player temporarily becomes friendly to the opposing team.

Cheers everyone.