DeathlyDrew

The Reign of Obulus is over....

32 minutes ago, Riozaki said:

To be fair there is actually 5 heroics in guild, just because nobody uses them doesnt mean they dont exist.
#MakeMortsGreatAgain

Scalpel is the only player with a Heroic in my 10 and it's REALLY important for her to work properly IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Ruffy said:

Scalpel is the only player with a Heroic in my 10 and it's REALLY important for her to work properly IMO. 

you dont take silence :(:(:(:(
(dont blame you lol)

I like Silence's potential, but with VetHemlocke and oGraves pretty much set in stone, there is just too much competition for the flex slots. BP&M, Casket and Skulk are my favourites, Ghast and Pelage rarely see play. With Silence, I'd just do nothing most of the game and hope for an opportune moment to hit one of the character plays, which can be very good I'm sure. 

Interestingly, I’ve never really settled on oGraves - maybe it’s me, or that I’m almost always facing brewers, but I get far more out of Silence :)

I think I'd rather consider Silence into Fishermen and Falconers, I love beating up Brewers with Scalpel just too much. :)

4 minutes ago, Ruffy said:

I think I'd rather consider Silence into Fishermen and Falconers, I love beating up Brewers with Scalpel just too much. :)

I can’t make that work for some reason - they out damage and out-2” me even with Graves or Cosset, out inf me, and I spend all my time mom starved and on my ass...

Only way I could take them on vaguely evenly was using Scalpel and Bonesaw to go for goals while the others interfere with the scrum.

Occasional opportune beatings on Spigot, maybe Friday, and a shove off the wing is about all the take out action I get :D

1 hour ago, Ruffy said:

I like Silence's potential, but with VetHemlocke and oGraves pretty much set in stone, there is just too much competition for the flex slots. BP&M, Casket and Skulk are my favourites, Ghast and Pelage rarely see play. With Silence, I'd just do nothing most of the game and hope for an opportune moment to hit one of the character plays, which can be very good I'm sure. 

That's true. I feel like in the last 2 slots You need someone that will actualy provide some VP and Silence is not that guy...

My choices are Pelage, Cosset, Skulk and Ghast mostly.

I dislike B&M, they're fun but telegraphed and needeing 3 net hits to reach :mom2: with TAC5... I'd rather have Pelage there.

i played into Falconers last week and Silence did gum up her plans a lot she was usually out of range to engage people so her influence was not used to effectiveness. Plus, Silence has that sneaky Mom2 on 2 which allowed him to come in on a Banshee'd VHearne and sneak out a TO.

On 8/22/2018 at 6:46 AM, Jynxed85 said:

i played into Falconers last week and Silence did gum up her plans a lot she was usually out of range to engage people so her influence was not used to effectiveness. Plus, Silence has that sneaky Mom2 on 2 which allowed him to come in on a Banshee'd VHearne and sneak out a TO.

lmfao great thing about herne, Victim stats