cowbell

Looking to get into Union, but questions

Edit: So seems that they are coming in resin sometime in the near-ish future. With the order coming later as they were recently released in metal. So is the order basically going to be a minor team then? With 8 players being the faithful of solethicus and fangtooth/spigot making their 8 players? In that case, wll the exiles or faithful sets ever come out in resin?

Ok, so Im just getting back into Guild Ball since season 1, now that minis are coming out in plastic/resin (I dropped 12 commision painted metal minis (butchers and union) down stairs and they exploded and I kind of just died on the inside). However, upon catching up on the lore, it seems that basically everyone on the team is either dead, playing for someone else, or part of the church.

My question, though it might not be answerable currently, is will the union be available as resin as well? Will models like blackheart, snakeskin etc be coming to resin or are they written out basically? I like the union player alot, but hate dealing with metal. But if thats the only way of getting them, i guess i gotta you know? Ad would rather not wait too long to find out and then find out theyre out of print or something.

Cheers

Taylor

Yes, the Order is the Minor Guild. 

Grace and Benediction are Order players who can play for the Union.

Harry and Mist are Union players who can play for the Order.

sBrisket, Pride, vFangtooth and sSpigot are Order exclusive players.

10 hours ago, cowbell said:

Edit: So seems that they are coming in resin sometime in the near-ish future. With the order coming later as they were recently released in metal. So is the order basically going to be a minor team then? With 8 players being the faithful of solethicus and fangtooth/spigot making their 8 players? In that case, wll the exiles or faithful sets ever come out in resin?

Yep, the Blackheart and Veteran Rage teams are expected in resin somewhere around the time of the Steam Con conferences (October/November-ish, plus possibly manufacturing time if you order them).

I wouldn't expect the exiles or faithful of solthecius sets to come out in resin any time very soon (like the order). They've only just put them on sale in metal ... with faithful of solthecius only hitting the shops in the last week. If it ever does happen, my bet would be over a year away. Generally the plan for resins is to do the old major guilds as their minor guild comes out, so if there are three or four more minor guilds in 2019, there would be three or four major guilds to release in resin already next year.

Regarding resin Solthecians, the first miniature they showed when announcing the "return of resin" was Benny so I'd expect SFG to do something with him sooner rather than later.. 

I'm curious as to if we will see a four player box containing Grace, Benny, Mist and Harry then another four player box with sBrisket and the remaining "new" Solthecians at a later date.. 

_20180810_184338.JPG

On 8/10/2018 at 6:46 PM, Redmaw said:

Regarding resin Solthecians, the first miniature they showed when announcing the "return of resin" was Benny so I'd expect SFG to do something with him sooner rather than later.. 

I'm curious as to if we will see a four player box containing Grace, Benny, Mist and Harry then another four player box with sBrisket and the remaining "new" Solthecians at a later date.. 

_20180810_184338.JPG

They could have at least given him a pose where he's executing someone with righteous fury!

On 8/10/2018 at 6:46 PM, Redmaw said:

_20180810_184338.JPG

SFG have said they are planning to release Resin Union box 1&2 at around SteamCon but that was before the Resin problems but Union box at a later date so not really that soon.