Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The_Question_NL

So this is a thing... --> Epic Dice fail

Recommended Posts

Oh man!  Sorry bro.

I once rolled snake eyes and then a 1 and a 2 while trying to take out Wrecker and then Mallet with a Blast Earth from Ratchet to win the game.  If either one had hit, I would’ve won the game, but I then lost on my friend’s next activation.

It sucked, but we also laughed for a long time about that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AspiringPacifist said:

Oh man!  Sorry bro.

I once rolled snake eyes and then a 1 and a 2 while trying to take out Wrecker and then Mallet with a Blast Earth from Ratchet to win the game.  If either one had hit, I would’ve won the game, but I then lost on my friend’s next activation.

It sucked, but we also laughed for a long time about that one.

I laughed my ass off at the tournament.
I did win the match with Angel scoring a super shot  tap in goal (6-6-6-6-1.....)

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The_Question_NL said:

I laughed my ass off at the tournament.
I did win the match with Angel scoring a super shot  tap in goal (6-6-6-6-1.....)

Cheers

 

Well, you should have said that in the first post. (steaming pile of shite + double screamer) / 2 = average dice. Not sure exactly what you're complaining about. 🤣 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Selfy said:

Well, you should have said that in the first post. (steaming pile of shite + double screamer) / 2 = average dice. Not sure exactly what you're complaining about. 🤣 😉

It was the 2nd time this happened :P only the first time it was with 6 dice.. so still below average :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Question_NL said:

I laughed my ass off at the tournament.
I did win the match with Angel scoring a super shot  tap in goal (6-6-6-6-1.....)

Cheers

 

Bah, so you made out better than I!  Haha...glad to hear you had your redemption on Angel's final shot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AspiringPacifist said:

Bah, so you made out better than I!  Haha...glad to hear you had your redemption on Angel's final shot!

I only scored with fish after 30 minutes into the 2nd match :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×