Sign in to follow this  
The_Question_NL

So this is a thing... --> Epic Dice fail

Oh man!  Sorry bro.

I once rolled snake eyes and then a 1 and a 2 while trying to take out Wrecker and then Mallet with a Blast Earth from Ratchet to win the game.  If either one had hit, I would’ve won the game, but I then lost on my friend’s next activation.

It sucked, but we also laughed for a long time about that one.

19 minutes ago, AspiringPacifist said:

Oh man!  Sorry bro.

I once rolled snake eyes and then a 1 and a 2 while trying to take out Wrecker and then Mallet with a Blast Earth from Ratchet to win the game.  If either one had hit, I would’ve won the game, but I then lost on my friend’s next activation.

It sucked, but we also laughed for a long time about that one.

I laughed my ass off at the tournament.
I did win the match with Angel scoring a super shot  tap in goal (6-6-6-6-1.....)

Cheers

13 minutes ago, The_Question_NL said:

I did win the match with Angel scoring a super shot  tap in goal (6-6-6-6-1.....)

Cheers

Well, you should have said that in the first post. (steaming pile of shite + double screamer) / 2 = average dice. Not sure exactly what you're complaining about. 🤣 😉

14 minutes ago, Selfy said:

Well, you should have said that in the first post. (steaming pile of shite + double screamer) / 2 = average dice. Not sure exactly what you're complaining about. 🤣 😉

It was the 2nd time this happened :P only the first time it was with 6 dice.. so still below average :P 

2 hours ago, The_Question_NL said:

Cheers

Bah, so you made out better than I!  Haha...glad to hear you had your redemption on Angel's final shot!

15 hours ago, AspiringPacifist said:

Bah, so you made out better than I!  Haha...glad to hear you had your redemption on Angel's final shot!

I only scored with fish after 30 minutes into the 2nd match :P