Sign in to follow this  
Gatlinggoon

New Player, need help

Hi, i got into the game a long while ago but never got to play, now i found some people and iam wanting to buy some new models but alot of the models i wanted from years ago dont seem to exist on the shop anymore. And where the heck is Brick?^^

It seems like iam missing something, where they taken out of the game?

Hi Gatling!

They've not been taken out of the game, they're now part of bigger boxes. If I remember correctly, the only way you can get the first 6 (Honour, Marbles, Mallet, Harmony, Brick, Flint) is by buying the Kick Off box. The other six (Hammer, Wrecker, Tower, veteran Harmony, Chisel, Granite) are part of the 6-man box "The Punishing March". Lucky is a dual-Guild character, which you'll have to look for on trading websites, as he doesn't get sold separately. Veteran Chisel is part of the Faithful veterans box.

Hope this helps!

Yes, the Morticians are resin while the Blacksmiths are plastic. I also suspect the Morticians are more expensive due to SFG expecting less demand for them.

Yes. All of the original team boxes are metal. The best way to think of it is: Blacksmiths, Farmers, Rats, Falconers (unreleased), Navigators (unreleased) are PVC, the new Morts and Hunters boxes are resin. Everything else is metal (other than the Kick-Off box).