Saje

What player would you like to see from the Free Cities Draft?

What player would you like to see from the Free Cities Draft?  

43 members have voted

1. 2. What position?

• Central Midfielder
    • Attacking Midfielder
    • Defensive Midfielder
    • Centre Back
    • Striker
    • Winger
    • Goalkeeper
  2. 3. Master or Apprentice?

• Master
    • Apprentice

I think we should go for Gaffer too. As Vet Harmony is the only coach to go on in the game so far, it is hard to tell exactly how a coach would work. However, the nature of a coach, repositioning influence or models would be really beneficial to an influence light Blacksmiths team.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:34 AM, Greeniliad said:

I think we should go for Gaffer too. As Vet Harmony is the only coach to go on in the game so far, it is hard to tell exactly how a coach would work. However, the nature of a coach, repositioning influence or models would be really beneficial to an influence light Blacksmiths team.

I think that might be more a natural progression for Honour than it is connected to the Coach position on the team.

Also vet.Chisel picking up Honours old armor and stepping into her role a bit and moving influence between masons models.

That said, yes, some influence shenanigans would  be nice.

Only tangentially related (though Iron might be interested), but if anything showed how good it is to have a coach on the field, its the 2018 NRL Grand Final. If Gaffer is half as good as Cooper Cronk then then the Blacksmiths Guild will be in a good position  if we can secure him!