riffbw

Been away for too long, what have I missed?

My daughter was born premature last year and I haven't been able to keep up much. The last thing I did was buy Brisket, but never got her assembled. What have I missed with major and minor guilds and such? 

I hear sSpigot cannot play for BH, but he's a Union card. Is this just a season 4 thing and he'll get a new card.

I feel like I've fallen really far behind. 

For the time being Union is Union. When S4 gets release Union with split into Union and The Order. Brisket; Pride; Seagot and vFangtooth with move into the Order and will no longer be playable for Union.

I wrote a post about the changes a while back. Hope it helps

The story goes like this. Rage has gone even more doolally than he already was and his feeble mind has been hijacked by Blackheart's ghost. All the other (wo)mens are either dead, or being pimped out by other guilds. Harry looked like he was dead, but wasn't and is now pretending to be Jesus. Gutter didn't like the smell of fish and Hemlocke offered 'services' to the Ferryman for icecream. Averisse has retired and Greede is coming back to play for Alchemists in season 4, because everyone loves a laugh, don't they?

I made some of that up, by the way, but it's basically true.

15 minutes ago, Selfy said:

The story goes like this. Rage has gone even more doolally than he already was and his feeble mind has been hijacked by Blackheart's ghost. All the other (wo)mens are either dead, or being pimped out by other guilds. Harry looked like he was dead, but wasn't and is now pretending to be Jesus. Gutter didn't like the smell of fish and Hemlocke offered 'services' to the Ferryman for icecream. Averisse has retired and Greede is coming back to play for Alchemists in season 4, because everyone loves a laugh, don't they?

I made some of that up, by the way, but it's basically true.

I'm looking forward to your reviews of Shakespeare :D

11 minutes ago, Mako said:

I'm looking forward to your reviews of Shakespeare :D

Romeo and Juliet

Kids, just say no to drugs! You could end up dead. At the very least it will impair your judgement. Look at the two idiots in this play: one takes drugs and goes into a coma, the other kills himself becuase he thinks she's dead, then she wakes up and stabs herself because he really is dead! I'm sat here shaking my head at this sorry tale.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:35 PM, Selfy said:

Averisse has retired and Greede is coming back to play for Alchemists in season 4

Is this confirmed? I was hoping for a alchies vet Greed

No.

As far as I'm aware, the most up to date information on the dynamic duo is that they were about to play scissors/paper/rock to decide what they were going to do in the future.

On 7/25/2018 at 10:35 AM, Selfy said:

Harry looked like he was dead, but wasn't and is now pretending to be Jesus

Harry did die. The current Harry is an actor taking over his role. 

10 minutes ago, Toqtamish said:

Harry did die. The current Harry is an actor taking over his role. 

Is it? Maybe I read it wrong, but I felt sure Harry was miffed because he had to pretend that he had risen from the dead.

5 minutes ago, Selfy said:

Is it? Maybe I read it wrong, but I felt sure Harry was miffed because he had to pretend that he had risen from the dead.

I'm pretty sure it's now an actor, and that the Hat wouldn't have abandoned him until he was actually dead. Although I think the actor is miffed that he has to pretend he rose from the dead.

There are few hints/mentions of his past as an actor. Also the part where he doesn't recognize himself from the reflection, 

"...but now the image was warped and crowned with an unfamiliar head of hair and wiry moustache...", 

is weird, if he really is Harry. To me, it seems that he's an actor forced to play Harry, so Solthecians can claim to have resurrected him.

The Union in Chains story mentions "impact clearly breaking his body open" and "his corpse lay still" ... which makes original Harry look pretty dead.

Although I kind of like the idea that Solthecian Harry is original Harry having to use his (previously unknown) acting skills to compensate for the lack of an inspiring hat! I don't think we ever knew anything much about original Harry, so maybe he was an actor all along.

Hold on, wait!..............Does this mean that..............it's possible Harry is an actor?

Nope, I'm not having it, I believe that it's the real Harry and there's nothing you can say to make me change my mind!!!!

He is an actor. Story and SFG very clearly have said this. Harry the original is dead. This was a way to get him on the Order team roster after having died in the storyline. 

28 minutes ago, Toqtamish said:

He is an actor. Story and SFG very clearly have said this. Harry the original is dead. This was a way to get him on the Order team roster after having died in the storyline. 

He's real. He's back from the dead. And I'm going to come round and knock on your door until you believe it. Have a nice day.