Sign in to follow this  
The_Question_NL

Drafts

Thing I'd like to know is if this event is Season 4 material. Making decision about new models when the old models are all getting a rework is just bonkers.

1 hour ago, Nykolae said:

Thing I'd like to know is if this event is Season 4 material. Making decision about new models when the old models are all getting a rework is just bonkers.

We're not voting on stats though we're voting on flavour right? We will know some back story and a playing position so no real need to worry about the stats etc.

Personally I think another dedicated striker would be good in Masons for when we lose Mist. Otherwise maybe a goal keeper?

1 hour ago, Nykolae said:

It sounded like the voting will start in September and finish in November, so we will get the Season 4 rules about halfway through the voting process.

On 7/24/2018 at 7:36 PM, Scapegoat_Stephen said:

Personally I think another dedicated striker would be good in Masons for when we lose Mist. Otherwise maybe a goal keeper? 

I'm hoping S4 changes to oChisel can fill that role - 8" sprint, 2" melee, mom-:T: on 1. All she needs is an extra 2" kick range (and obviously fixes to her various issues) and she's good.