IMO, Morticians need a decent damage dealer because all models we have than can somewhat do this have serious drawbacks (Cosset is a glass²cannon, Casket is 1" reach and 1/4 influence, Ghast is 1/3 influence, Scalpel's playbook is really inefficient). I would also say striker, but I haven't played Brainpan and Memory at all because I just assembled them yesterday, so they might fill that role.

If they're up for drafting, Morticians would also be in dire need of a mascot, but I expect Dirge and Vileswarm to get some upgrades for Season 4 anyways.

2 hours ago, Beardminis said:

All in the keynote from the British Nationals 

Anyone feeling kind to an old man and got a link? :D

22 hours ago, Ruffy said:

IMO, Morticians need a decent damage dealer because all models we have than can somewhat do this have serious drawbacks (Cosset is a glass²cannon, Casket is 1" reach and 1/4 influence, Ghast is 1/3 influence, Scalpel's playbook is really inefficient). I would also say striker, but I haven't played Brainpan and Memory at all because I just assembled them yesterday, so they might fill that role.

If they're up for drafting, Morticians would also be in dire need of a mascot, but I expect Dirge and Vileswarm to get some upgrades for Season 4 anyways.

Cosset is actually a monster with very small set up. And not all damage dealers need to be survivable.  Also bpm arguably fight with her for best damage dealer. 

My answer though is a striker with ball stealing abilities. Not huge goal threat but something like osiren. 

I know that Cosset can deal a lot of damage, but in my games with and against her, she seemed more like a liability than a model pressuring the opponent. I don't know if I'd take her over Pellage, and I'm not playing Pellage all that often.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, Ruffy said:

You are so right! :o

I would like to see a decent damage dealer as well. Have to wait for more info to see what our options our with it being still 63 days away. 

4 minutes ago, The_Question_NL said:

someone that boosts or let us re-roll kicks as we are horrible at it at least with my dice we are.. :P 

If there’s a model out there that can even out my spiky rolling, I want three of them :D

I’d like a striker, but if Bonesaw gets an adjustment, I’d be fine with that. 

I’d like another movement shenanigans character, even though we just got ome with Hemlocke. Maybe similar to Hag, or someone with Quickfoot.

I’d like some defensive tech. Something to help with character plays. Or something in a similar vein to vharmony (take damage for other models)

I'd love for us to see someone with condition removal or tech to resist it. I think every other guild has got a character to deal with that besides us.

3 hours ago, Jynxed85 said:

I'd love for us to see someone with condition removal or tech to resist it. I think every other guild has got a character to deal with that besides us.

Ooh, now you mention it... that would be lovely. Something to ease the momentum burden and make those poor squishy players last a bit longer!