Sign in to follow this  
Deatheux

delivery started? when? about time, no???

so, do a lemming from SFG will confirm what happens with the wave 2 of the flop?

update?

can we fill a complain in kickstarter yet?

They'll email out when the dates are confirmed. 

Feel free to raise a complaint but time delays were clearly set out as a risk in the "Risks" section of the Kickstarter, and they are actually delivering what they said they would. 

The delay is a shame, and feel free to sell your pledge on, but Kickstarter will not uphold any complaint you make. 

Or you could just have some patience and wait..... Have you really got nothing else to play in the meantime?

Yes things have been delayed but I would not say I've been ripped off. All the wave 2 stuff should be shipping really soon as they said it was arriving in the global hubs.

this is just that that make interest on my 80 euro pledge and other KS they started... I just want MY game, as I pledge it, nothing less, and less that 5 years of waiting....

I pay, they ship.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, Deatheux said:

so, do a lemming from SFG will confirm what happens with the wave 2 of the flop?

update?

can we fill a complain in kickstarter yet?

Stop acting like a child. KS regularly have delays in production and shipping. It’s part of the deal. Being rude about SFG employees isn’t going to encourage them to respond to you either.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:42 AM, Deatheux said:

ok, thx, good to know, I'll just add sfg in the black list. whatever the product they ripp off.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out champ.

On 7/15/2018 at 6:34 PM, Starlight said:

Stop acting like a child. KS regularly have delays in production and shipping. It’s part of the deal. Being rude about SFG employees isn’t going to encourage them to respond to you either.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out champ.

I'll had every penny of my investment, be sure, but of course, LAST.