One-shot city has been engaged. I think the Tapper, Ox and Farmers match-ups have gotten a lot more interesting suddenly.

1 on Furnace for Tooled Up and maybe a One at a Time (to stop crowd-outs), 1 on Hearth for Instruction, 2 on Alloy for Dirty Knives on the first target, none on Ferrite but just her Legendary to give the whole team +2/+2 MOV, 4 on vCinder to charge in a wreck havoc (also setting 2-4 people on fire and -1 ARM due to Searing Strike) and maybe already kill 2 models (maybe 3 due to extra attacks from Grim Vengeance) and then Cast comes in with 4 INF to finish the team off with her +1 DMG to Burning targets. When the enemy doesn't expect this and keeps himself bunched up, it can mean a 8 VP swing in a single turn on just TO's. ūüėģ

vCinder is a staple for the 'smiths beater lists imho, that has to be put down or controlled a.s.a.p.

28 minutes ago, Nykolae said:

(maybe 3 due to extra attacks from Grim Vengeance)

Grim Vengeance is OPT, so only 1 extra attack is possible.

40 minutes ago, Sid said:

Grim Vengeance is OPT, so only 1 extra attack is possible.

Nice catch! But that's still 4 attacks, one of which is a charge with maybe 10-11 damage. ;) Insane, if the dice are not cold, as 6 results out of 10 on a 3+ is doable (and even 5/10 results on a 4+/0 is average!).

I dont see her killing 2/3 models in one activation. And definitely dont see and 8 VP activation. That situation requires you to set her for 4 turn and all of your resources. 

I think she's a Side Winder missile. You fire and forget as she'll probably get taken out. What's important is she cripples the opponent and sets up the rest of the gang.

Cast + vCinder is serious threat.  

12 minutes ago, EpicChris said:

@Mako Would it be possible to get a vCinder card to download? I need to try her! 

Fraid not, I don’t have PDFs for this lot. You’re stuck with the images :P

I'm no IT expert but can't you just make it the right size in Paint and then use a thingymajig to change it to a PDF?

Shes a beautiful model. Recently tried her out in a game. Had cpt Burnish light up 3 models (Buckwheat, Windle, Harrow) Leaving all but Harrow on 3 hp (Windle had taken dmg earlier in the game).

VCinder activates after Jackstraw fails to move the ball. She charges Harrow, auto killing Buckwheat and Windle due to sweeping charge. Harrow meets his fate and an engaged Tater cops an Impale to the back of the noggin. 

Vengence triggers and she swoops off to provide gang/crowd bonuses to a waiting Cast(With tooled up)

Yeah she's pretty mental! 

I played against a Thresher team and one fire onto thresher and a vCinder activation he was down before he could do anything. 

11 dmg on the charge was pretty good :P 

I feel that she's a very welcomed addition to the roster. 

Hoping to get another game in tonight, the last game she killed vet minx from 11 to dead, and left herne from 20-5.  Then two turns later she killed minerva from 14 to dead, and killed vet minx again (6).

Got a game in vs a skatha team

victory 12-8.  vet Cinder killed Minx twice, Fahad twice, and Zarola. (Alloy killed egret and sledge killed herne)......On the charge vet cinder is a monster, she didnt need tooled up, however anvil legendary was handy for keeping her alive 1 turn.

Vet. Cinder Saved Blacksmiths. She allows them to fight! Without her Furnace and Anvil would be almost never taken. Last game I played against Vet. Cinder she killed 8 pts of models

Shes a BRICK do do do do do do HOUSE!

On 7/31/2018 at 9:39 AM, AaronHypetrainWilson said:

vCinder like Tater will be a wrecking ball on the charge, but limited effectiveness then tied up. I think she really helps a brawling team that said.

Doesn't any player have limited effectiveness when tied up? 

Yeah she definitely brings another level to Blacksmith's & makes them a very versatile guild now. 

52 minutes ago, Domlaar said:

Doesn't any player have limited effectiveness when tied up? 

Yeah she definitely brings another level to Blacksmith's & makes them a very versatile guild now. 

I don't think so, Decimate is pretty much as useful at TAC4 as she as TAC6 against a 4/0 model and is very good at disengaging herself and is a good example of it.

On 8/8/2018 at 3:55 AM, AaronWilson. said:

I don't think so, Decimate is pretty much as useful at TAC4 as she as TAC6 against a 4/0 model and is very good at disengaging herself and is a good example of it.

Yea considering furnace as one at a time lads, i dont think being crowded out  should be an issue for smiths :P

On 7/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, AaronWilson. said:

vCinder like Tater will be a wrecking ball on the charge, but limited effectiveness then tied up. I think she really helps a brawling team that said.

Having played her in 3/4 games at the Australian Nationals and 3/3 games at the Nationals Speedball on the weekend, I think she still has great effectiveness when tied up.

My experience was that if she didn't annihilate her target on the charge, she left them so close to dead as to guarantee she could take them out early in the next turn, which meant either a free attack, or a dodge to free herself from engagement, before charging back in. If your opponent has healed Cinder's target, Cast or Alloy come in and soften up the opponent before Cinder activates.

She is a wonderful ploy to suck your opponent in to bunch up their models too. In one game, Cinder charged Sakana. She didn't quite kill him, but it drew in Tentacles and Greyscales to give Gang Up bonuses to Corsair who took her out. 2 activations later, a Tooled Up (Captain) Burnish (Legendary Play) had taken out Sakana, Tentacles, and put 12 and 9 damage on Greyscales and Corsair respectively. Greyscales then died to condition damage.

I agree with her being great even when tied up. Her dodges let her get out and then charge back in. She is a wrecking ball. I think she really needs a model with sentinel with her to keep her alive and knock down or finish one of the models engaging her ideally... but it isn't necessary.