Jotnebane

vet. Cinder

One-shot city has been engaged. I think the Tapper, Ox and Farmers match-ups have gotten a lot more interesting suddenly.

1 on Furnace for Tooled Up and maybe a One at a Time (to stop crowd-outs), 1 on Hearth for Instruction, 2 on Alloy for Dirty Knives on the first target, none on Ferrite but just her Legendary to give the whole team +2/+2 MOV, 4 on vCinder to charge in a wreck havoc (also setting 2-4 people on fire and -1 ARM due to Searing Strike) and maybe already kill 2 models (maybe 3 due to extra attacks from Grim Vengeance) and then Cast comes in with 4 INF to finish the team off with her +1 DMG to Burning targets. When the enemy doesn't expect this and keeps himself bunched up, it can mean a 8 VP swing in a single turn on just TO's. ūüėģ

vCinder is a staple for the 'smiths beater lists imho, that has to be put down or controlled a.s.a.p.

40 minutes ago, Sid said:

Grim Vengeance is OPT, so only 1 extra attack is possible.

Nice catch! But that's still 4 attacks, one of which is a charge with maybe 10-11 damage. ;) Insane, if the dice are not cold, as 6 results out of 10 on a 3+ is doable (and even 5/10 results on a 4+/0 is average!).

I think she's a Side Winder missile. You fire and forget as she'll probably get taken out. What's important is she cripples the opponent and sets up the rest of the gang.

Cast + vCinder is serious threat.  

12 minutes ago, EpicChris said:

@Mako Would it be possible to get a vCinder card to download? I need to try her! 

Fraid not, I don’t have PDFs for this lot. You’re stuck with the images :P