blindside

Best value single box team

It'll be interesting to see how much, if much, it actually changes. Obviously stuff like the butchers and fish boxes are still going to be strong, but I'll be neat to see if the reworks change things up at all, or make some of the older 3 man boxes more desirable

57 minutes ago, TheBriarfox said:

It'll be interesting to see how much, if much, it actually changes. Obviously stuff like the butchers and fish boxes are still going to be strong, but I'll be neat to see if the reworks change things up at all, or make some of the older 3 man boxes more desirable

Now that Smoke can deal conditions her box should improve. A few likely buffs to Venin etc could see it being rather decent.

1 minute ago, Selfy said:

Masons Punishing March is pretty good now, in my opinion.

Pretty good? I can see Hammer, Wrecker, Tower, Chisel, Granite and vHarmony be a standard Hammer 6 for now. 😅 The Kick-Off 6 have decreased in power quite a bit with the nerfs to Brick and (indirectly) Marbles.

While the Midas box is still better despite Midas himself being worse. the THE ALCHEMIST'S GUILD: THE NEW AGE OF SCIENCE box is now entirely passable, vKat notwithstanding, given the way the Guild has been redone.